Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grand opening of Harlean's Heyday

Welcome to the grand opening of Harlean's Heyday - thank you ever so much for stopping by. :)

This is a brand new blog dedicated to my love of classic cinema and its great stars, vintage fashion and all things pretty. I've been wanting a space where to document my growing vintage collection, drool over dresses, muse about my favorite classic actresses and review old films as I watch them. Basically, I needed a fun project for the long and cold Finnish winter - and what could be better than writing about the things that you're passionate about?

6 comments:

  1. Congraz and good luck with the new bloq! Can´t wait to read your stories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and btw, have you seen this: http://www.queensofvintage.com/? just came across it and thought it might be a site for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I haven't seen that site before. Thanks for the linky, darling!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis