Monday, February 22, 2010

London calling


Vivien Leigh and Laurence Olivier in London in 1949.
Photo from VivandLarry.com


Last week I received some truly wonderful news; I found out that I've been accepted into postgraduate studies at the University of Westminster in the great city of London! I did my undergraduate degree on film studies and art history at a Scottish university and graduated back in July of last year. I will continue studying film at Westminster. The programme was my first choice and I really feel it is the perfect course for me. And what better city is there to study and live in than the historic London? I'm just over the moon with happiness!

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS BABY! i'm so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stina - Thank you, darling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, CONGRATS. That is just FANTASTIC!!! I truly wish I had done less English lit grad work and more visual arts/film. FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BaronessVonVintage - Thank you! Film is my #1 passion so I am incredibly excited to be able to continue studying it further!

    Kendra - Weee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That means we can meet up at some point :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stefanie Valentine - Thank you! I would love that; I'm always happy to make new friends... And especially happy when they appreciate vintage style as much as I do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fantastic. Kendra from Viv and Larry website is going to London to study film as well, maybe you can meet up someday and talk about your love for Viv!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teen Dreams - Thank you! I actually do know Kendra and we are planning to go Viv sightseeing once in London. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis