Saturday, February 13, 2010

Minna Parikka - SS2010

Thanks to the lovely Fiona Timantti for the heads up on the Minna Parikka Spring/Summer 2010 collection & website. I have to say that I'm unfortunately not loving the new Parikka collection quite as much as the previous ones. The shoes are simply too edgy and contemporary for my personal taste, even though the colors are still as gorgeous as ever. Here are my favorites from the S/S 2010 collection.

Muse - so cute! I might have to have these.



Ginger Lace-up


Jodie


I really adore the knitwear collection too, especially the bow back skirt & sleeve cardigan - but I doubt they'll be available in my size.

6 comments:

  1. Stefanie Valentine - They are indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to get that Jodie pair... no doubt about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una - They are so cute! Love the yellow color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all soooo adorable! I am totally in love with Jodie, I have a major yellow obsession right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mycah - Totally! I love Jodie but I think I prefer the very similar Belle style in red and pink.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis