Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Katie Did - SS10




I literally squealed upon seeing this preview of the What Katie Did Spring/Summer 2010 collection, to be released March 1st. 1940s and 1950s inspired nautical swimwear, vintage style loungewear, delicate pinks and Tempest Storm inspired corsets! Ga-ga-gorgeous!











I must say that it makes me sad knowing that none of these beauties will most likely fit my, um, tempestuous plus-sized curves. According to Katie herself, What Katie Did has no plans to make sizes larger than an 18. Boo. There is definitely a big dent in the repro vintage lingerie plus size department that I hope will be filled in the near future.

Speaking of nautical obsessions, here's a picture of me wearing my brand new Captain Flare dress by Bettie Page Clothing. I've literally been coveting this dress for months and months and finally decided to order it for myself as a birthday present. I was so delighted when I got it and loved it every bit as much as I had hoped. ♥

5 comments:

  1. oh, those are some very squeal worthy pieces!!! Thanks for this. Must check out the site right now. LOVE your Captain Flare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely do check them out and treat yourself to some of the pretty! I think you'd especially love the Deco inspired lingerie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in that Captain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection is amazing, thanks for sharing. I have bloged about it too and mentioned that I saw it hear first. You look lovely in the Captain dress, I've been eyeing that one up too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Matilda - Thank you, lady!

    Little Miss B - No problem, glad you liked it. I hope you'll be able to find something for yourself from the collection. Thanks for the compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis