Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's, dahling!



I have been given this fabulous "Breakfast at Tiffany's" award by Little Miss B! This is my very first blog award so I feel really honored! Thank you so much, Little Miss B! Here's what she had to say about Harlean's Heyday:

a stylish lady who inspires me to dress better


What a lovely compliment! I started this blog mainly for myself, to document my evergrowing vintage collection and obsession with classic film. I'm amazed that as many as 37 followers care to check up on what I'm scribbling about, let alone be given an award. :P

Here are some of the blogs that brighten my day and make me feel like breakfast at Tiffany's, dahling!

Diamond Stash - She defines the word 'style' to me. Plus, Fiona's incredibly sweet too!
Tea with the Vintage Baroness - This lady rocks 1930s looks like no other. Very inspiring!
The Call of the Jitterbug Doll - Modern day Betty Grable with impeccable style and the most incredible hairdos.
The Vintage Lesbian Project - Gotta appreciate a vintage loving lesbian who embraces her curves.
Va-Voom Vintage - A great blog with plenty of tutorials and inspiration, especially for us voloptuous ladies.

5 comments:

  1. It's a lovely blog you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing this in my RSS feed made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Miss B - Thank you! It made my day. :)

    Cheri Pinktrix - Glad to hear that! I'm a big fan of your blog, even though I'm kind of bad at leaving comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool, I don't leave a ton of comments either.
    Not that it's connected, but as it so happens I just saw HIM live in concert so I was learning a bit about Finland. I think it is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheri Pinktrix - Hehe, that's so funny! I'm really sick of HIM myself, to be honest. They're MASSIVE in here and have been for well over a decade.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis