Monday, August 16, 2010

Sky blue dress

A couple of days back the postman brought me a lovely surprise; my wonderful friend Fiona Timantti came across this beautiful sky blue vintage dress in the back of her closet and thought of me. How kind! The dress is actually the perfect fit and I simply adore the color! It makes me think of the sky during summertime. I took my new dress for an outing today when the gf, grandma and I went out to enjoy the beautiful day by the lake.

Many thanks again, Fiona, for the wonderful dress! You're a star!

Dress - Vintage (from Fiona)
Handbag - 1940s vintage (via Etsy, Dear Golden)
Shoes - Vintage (thrifted)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress. What a lovely gift!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! That dress is perfect on you! You look so beautiful, darling.
    p.s. I'm so coming to visit you in London!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona Timantti - Thank you, darling! I'm very happy to hear that, especially coming from you. And YES, you MUST come and see me in London! It will be perfectly epic!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis