Friday, September 3, 2010

Upcoming events

Don't forget to including the following events in your calendar if you're in Finland these upcoming few weeks. :)



September 11, 2010 - Klubi, Tampere

This club rocks autumnal Tampere already for the third time. Performers are, once again, cream of the crop in circus and burlesque fields. ... (more)




September 19, 2010 - Kaapelitehdas, Helsinki

Helsinki Vintage is a sales event with a programme and it is organised twice a year. In the event you can explore the past decades design, aesthetics and the different forms of vintage culture. ... (more)

4 comments:

  1. That sound like am amazing night, wish I was anywhere near!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I hope you don't mind I'm responding to your question about the 30s dress on my blog!

    I would be asking $128.00 +shipping for it (the buckle is partially missing but the mother of pearl buttons are looking great!). Oh, I should note that the hem used to be double rolled but the first roll came down, which I left because it was too short on me otherwise, so it is technically hemmed but not with the bulky double rolled hem it used to have. If you want to buy it and you want me to put the original hem back in, let me know! xoxo Jill at www.adelinesattic.etsy.com

    xoxo Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, by the way, I've got an AMAZING two piece 30s dress that's a LUCILE PARAY adaptation that's around this same sizing and I'm looking to sell. Drop me a convo through the etsy shop if you want to see pics, etc. xoxo Jill @ www.adelinesattic.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Miss B - Yes, the events do sound so much fun, don't they!

    Jill - I've replied to you via Etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis