Sunday, November 28, 2010

Heads up, voluptuous vintage vixens!

I thought I'd give a heads up to fellow voluptuous ladies who are on the hunt for 1930s & 1940s dresses. Ebay seller 'marcy13' has several adorable vintage day dresses for sale with prices starting at $24.99. Most of these are very rare sizes, with bust around 54", some even larger! AND there's several deadstock dresses, complete with original belts and tags. It really is rare to come by dresses of this age and size in such pristine condition so I would most certainly recommend a good look around the shop if you are plus size. I am in love with the following three dresses but they are actually too big for me. Wow, you don't hear me say that often, hee! But I'm most happy for the vintage lovin' lady who does get to take these pretties home.

VTG 30'S 40'S NWT BLUE FLORAL COTTON DRESS~PLUS SZ


VTG 20's 30's NWOT BLACK POLKA DOT COTTON DRESS~+ SIZE


VTG 30'S 40'S BLUE GEOMETRIC PRINT COTTON DRESS~PLUS SZ

3 comments:

  1. Ohh! I think I need the Geometric print dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those dresses are seriously gorgeous! The middle one is pure perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laitoin sulle Fintagen kautta viestin kun en löytänyt sun sähköpostia :) Toivottavasti saat sen ajoissa.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis