Monday, March 28, 2011

Teal time Pt. 2


I purchased this 1950s day dress from the very fabulous Fab Gabs just around a year back, when I fell for its rich teal color, the collar detail and the hip pockets. However, it look me a little while to be able to wear it comfortably because it was a tad on the snug side for me back in the day. Well, last time I went back home I tried it on again and - tada - it is now the perfect fit! So I brought it with me to London and, paired with a light cardi, heels and red lippy, it has become one of my favorite uniforms of this spring.

9 comments:

  1. love it! perfect colour with your hair, eyes, skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it--the color is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Teal, it really suits you, glad you're back in it comfortably!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olet ihana! p.s. Hei koht voisin varata lennot, jos tulisin moikkailee sua ja sit se päiväretki pariisiin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teal is lovely, looks great on you. Now I want a teal dress...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, that colour suites you like a punch in the eye!...
    Can u tell that I'm a fellow Finn? ; )

    Please visit my blog. I have done some serious reserch, about how to keep those red tresses vibrant and a litlle bit about us redheads and favorable colour choices! You just can't go wrong with greens!!! Teal is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing! i love the dress with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the lovely comments, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis