Saturday, April 2, 2011

The green pinafore


Pinafore skirts are basically my favorite things in the world! They're super cute, a lot of fun - and yet so practical. A pinafore skirt is perfect for just about every occasion, if you ask me. I've worn mine to gigs (and I'm a manic dancer, mind you!), walks in the park, evenings out in the city, traveling, you name it. I wish I had a pinafore skirt in every color - I'd be quite happy to live in them! When my blue pinafore skirt, custom made for me by TheBlackPinafore, got too big for me I placed an order for a brand spankin' new one from Debora, this time in a deep green color. The material is wool but it isn't too hot and heavy. In fact, it is just about perfect for the weather we're currently having here in Londontown.

I'm wearing my skirt here with a black top, black 40s pumps, 40s emerald green elephant necklace and a red bow for yet another fun night out at the BFI.

6 comments:

  1. You are like a little 50's doll, LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous in it! I don't have any pinafore skirts, but just the other day I went to pick up one of the boys from school and saw the cutest little French girl in a pinafore and realised how badly I needed one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Riikka, you're too well with the green skirt. I'm flattered for this post. Thank-you very much. Debora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't find your e-mail address here, can you send me e-mail? kissa_matroskin AT yahoo.com. I need to ask you something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is gorgeous. I shall definately get a hand on one too :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis