Sunday, March 18, 2012

Brick Lane via Instagram

This morning Miia (now my housemate!) and I headed to Brick Lane in the East End of London for some quality vintage window shopping. Well, that was the plan but, of course, within the first 30 minutes of entering the Old Truman Brewery, both of us had already bagged new dresses. Oops? That's just how we roll.

Brick Lane makes for a really lovely day, especially for those who love vintage and second hand clothing, handmade pieces, stalls upon stalls of exotic food and good ol' people watching. You have to look a bit harder for vintage older than mid-1960s - but you can make lovely finds even if you are into earlier eras. And, with a little luck, even grab a decent bargain.

Here are a couple of shots via my Instagram feed. On Instagram? You can find me as gingernaps. Come and say hi!





2 comments:

  1. I love the egyptian looking print, fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight Talking Mama! - Oh isn't it ever so fabulous! Both Miia and myself were swooning over that number.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis