Saturday, August 4, 2012

Redheads just want to have fun


Last weekend I spent a day wandering around the gloriously beautiful Kaisaniemi Botanic Garden in Helsinki with my lovely friend, the always stunning Jirina.

Jirina wore a darling purple polkadot dress with a fitted jacket, both from the 1940s. I wore a 1930s reproduction dress and a jacket, custom made for me by Time Machine Vintage... But more about my outfit a tad bit later!

And, being naughty redheads, we naturally ended up flashing our garters to innocent tourists.




7 comments:

  1. You both look gorgeous! I really love your jacket, matches your red hair perfectly
    Isabella xxx
    http://prettydolllface.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment, Isabella! I do like mixing greens and reds as they go so well with my hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what marvelously stylish fun they had! These photos are seriously terrific, and you both look endlessly lovely in them.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice to meet you! T: The third red head ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica Cangiano - Thank you, darling.

    Kathleen Lisson - Why thanks! Always happy to hear from a fellow hat devotee.

    Oona - It was nice to meet you, the third readhead, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis