Sunday, December 2, 2012

November via Instagram

Happy December, everybody! Can't believe the end of the year has snuck up like this, once again.

Here's a little round up of the gay ol' time I had in the month of November, via none other than Instagram.

I had cake. Lots of cake.

I experimented with make-up a bit.
Here's an Anita Page inspired look
from Lauren Rennell's Retro Makeup.

My hair grew long enough for rolls again.

Had fun a plenty with my gal Jirina.

I had a most amazing week in London,
filled with dining, dancing and debauchery.



Oh the excitement!

I had a blast with my beloved friends.

Both old...

... And new.
Here enjoying Diner delights
with Michelle of Ravishing Retro,
who happened to be in town
at the same time as myself.

I went on yet another pilgrimage to the
house of my literary hero, Sylvia Plath.

And continued the never-ending hunt
for the perfect sequin number.

I returned back to Helsinki in the last
days of November and it looked like this.
Winter is officially here - but more about that next time!

4 comments:

  1. You really are one of the very cutest, most stylish gals around, you know that, right? Lovely array of snaps - your hair looks show-stoppingly awesome in all of them.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica, that's such a lovely thing to say. Right back at you!

      Delete

ShareThis