Friday, February 8, 2013

Atelieri O. Haapala at Vapriikki-Vintage

Ooh la la! Here are the neo-Victorian portraits that Atelieri O. Haapala took of Jirina, Michelle and I at Vapriikki-Vintage last month. I had always wanted an Atelieri portrait but, for one reason or another, I always missed out on their events before (needless to say, the main reason being the fact that I lived outside of Finland for years). So this was my very first time of being photographed by them - and I think the results are just dreamy! I'm very pleased to finally have my very own Atelieri O. Haapala portrait.



12 comments:

  1. lovely as always! Did you ever do that wave tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have filmed it but it has not been edited yet, alas. But it is definitely coming sooner or later!

      Delete
  2. So terrifically lovely! You both look gorgeous and suit these Victorian inspired hues wonderfully.

    These marvelous shots remind me of one of the entries on my bucket list - to have a modern daguerreotype of myself taken.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Ooh, a modern daguerreotype is totally up on my bucket list too. Just how wonderful would that be!

      Delete
  3. The colour and textures are just as gorgeous as the three of you in these fabulous shots, wow!

    Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty <3

    Definitely looking forward to that tutorial, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are SO neat! Love how you (all) look in them!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis