Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Dinner at the Holmair Residence

As I mentioned before, Jirina and I flew to the beautiful city of Stockholm for our Easter break, where we stayed with Miriam and Britta and hung out with Michelle, who was also in town from Lyon. So many badass vintage babes - so many feelings!

On Saturday, we had the grand honour of being invited for Easter dinner at the infamous Holmair Residence, which is the vintage bode of the lovely Anna and Christopher. "Three course meal" doesn't really cover the heavenly delights that we were treated to, from cocktails to wine to soup and freshly baked bread to lamb and chèvre and sun-dried tomato stuffed mushrooms to an array of deserts made by Miriam. I don't believe I'm using the word lightly when I say that the dinner was the very epitome of epic. The combination of good people and good food is my favourite in all of the world - and this was the best.

Our evening was topped by a spin at Stockholm's Chicago, a swing dance studio extraordinaire. I am not a dancer myself (apart from bumping and grinding to cheesy pop at gay clubs, that is) but it was wonderful just to watch people do their thing.

All of the following photos were taked by the one and only Jirina Alanko. ♥




















6 comments:

  1. My word, everyone and every last scrumptious morsel looks so splendidly wonderful! Adore your timelessly elegant checkered coat and that completely chic hat, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post! It looks so wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words cannot describe how wonderful this post is. You all looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! You seem to have had a wonderful time! I really want to go to sweden... and Finland of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics - Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comments! We had a most delightful of excursions to Stockholm and this dinner was, perhaps, the very epitome of it all!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis